Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using Xanita.com website and the ancillary sites design.xanita.com, store.xanita.com, training.xanita.com and any other domain which is operated and owned by Xanita (Pty) Ltd. Your access to and use of these websites is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use these websites.
By accessing or using our websites you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the websites.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Xanita and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or brochures/catalogues from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from the websites (including republication on another website) without consent;
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the websites;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose without an agreement with Xanita or authorised parties;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the websites; or
- redistribute material from the websites except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use the websites in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the websites or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the websites; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use the websites to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Xanita’s express written consent.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Xanita’s express written consent.
Access to certain sub domains of Xanita.com is restricted. Xanita reserves the right to restrict access to additional areas, sub domains or entire websites, at Xanita’s discretion.
If Xanita provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Xanita may disable your user ID and password in Xanita’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to Xanita either directly, via social channels or via our websites, for whatever purpose.
You grant to Xanita a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Xanita the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Xanita or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Xanita reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to its websites, or stored on Xanita’s servers, or hosted or published upon the websites.
Limitations of liability
Xanita will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the websites:
To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Xanita has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Xanita’s liability in respect of any:
Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Xanita; or
matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Xanita to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Xanita’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Xanita] may take such action as Xanita deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Xanita may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with South African Law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
Competitions and Promotions
Every time you enter any of our competitions, you agree to be bound by these general rules, as well as any other rules that apply specifically to the competition that you are entering. In the event of conflict between these general rules and the specific rules, the provisions of the specific rules will apply.
From time to time, Xanita may extend promotional offers to you. These offers are not awarded by lot or chance, as vouchers or discounts are usually awarded to anyone who meets the qualifying criteria. To avoid any doubt, these rules will, unless otherwise stated, apply equally to such promotional offers, together with any additional rules that apply specifically to the promotional offer that you are partaking in.
A complete set of rules will accompany a competition or promotional offer, however, you may also obtain a copy by contacting us.
- Eligibility: Competitions/promotional offers are only open to people 18 years and older, who reside within the Republic of South Africa (unless otherwise stated). We reserve the right to request proof to our satisfaction of your age or residency. Xanita employees, partners, directors, agents and consultants, as well as their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners and associates, are not eligible to enter any competition and/or promotional offer.
- How to enter: Details of how to enter a competition and/or promotional offer will appear in the competition/promotional offer advertisement and/or in the specific rules that will accompany it.
- Selection of winners: Unless otherwise stated in the specific rules, competition winners will be selected through a random draw conducted by Xanita or its representatives. The selector’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into after the fact. Promotional offers will be awarded to anyone who meets the qualifying criteria as stated on the promotional offer and specific rules relating to the offer.
- Announcement of winners: Winners will be contacted by Xanita or its representatives by telephone or email; and will be told how to collect their prize. If contact cannot be established with a winner within 48 hours of first establishing contact (or such other period as Xanita may in its sole discretion determine), the prize will be forfeited and a new winner may be selected.
- Publishing winners’ names: Xanita may photograph, televise and/or publish winners’ names and photographic images for publicity purposes. Winners may, however, choose not to have their image used for publicity purposes by indicating so at the time of announcement of the winner.
- Prize limitations and restrictions: In some instances, prizes may be limited. Details of such limitations will appear in the specific rules relating to the particular competition and/or promotional offer. Unless otherwise stated, any costs associated with use and enjoyment of the prize or its collection will be for the winner’s account.
- Disclaimer: Xanita, its associated companies, agents and service providers/co-promoters involved in the competition/promotional offer assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation and/or any other claims arising in connection with any competition/promotional offer, or its prizes.
- System Failure: In the event of entry through electronic mediums, Xanita will not be responsible for lost, delayed and/or misdirected electronic messages, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of Xanita which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Cancellation: Xanita reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, extend or suspend any competition/promotional offer. In such event, where a competition/promotional offer is cancelled, extended or suspended, to the extent permitted by law, all entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition/promotional offer and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Xanita, its associated companies, employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors and/or co-promoters.
- Promoters: Unless otherwise stated, the promoter of all competitions/promotional offers will be Xanita (Pty) Ltd.
SGIA Design support competition
This competition only open to participant in North America and reliant on the “winner(s)” purchasing Xanita board from Mohawk fine paper or an authorized sub-distributor.
To be eligible the participant will have to visit the Mohawk booth (1797) at SGIA 2018 in Las Vegas and provide their contact details either via business card or scan. They will subsequently be required to purchase a minimum order of a pallet of Xanita board from Mohawk or an Authorized sub-distributor before December 31, 2018.
The prizes are three 3D design support packages for Xanita board projects.
The design support will be provided by the Xanita design studio only.
The design support will be for a Xanita board project only.
The 3D design support will be for one project to a maximum value of $1500 and will include two design reverts prior to prototyping. The design support will include concept renders, cut-file creation, print file setup (artwork to be provided by the competition winners) and prototyping* (if needed).
*If Prototyping exceeds $1500 or it’s inclusion pushes the design value beyond $1500, then this will be billed separately for the account of the competition winner. The competition winner will be notified of this and approval will be required prior to any prototyping.
The winners can request their design support anytime up until COB March 29, 2019, thereafter the prize claim period will have lapsed.
SGIA Cut-File Store Promotion
This promotion entities the coupon holder to a 50% discount on all cut-files on the Xanita cut-file store (store.xanita.com).
The user will be required to input the code provided on the coupon to get the discount. Each user can only make use of the promo code once and the code is valid until December 31, 2018.
The promo code does not entitle users to a discount on physical Xanita board items and cannot be redeemed anywhere other than the Xanita cut-file store.
The coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupons or promotions running on the cut-file store.